An ambitious, Private Practice with a strong Cost Management team are seeking a proactive Quantity Surveyor to join their hard-working team in London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside an Associate Director and shall be involved in carry out a full cost consultancy role on a mixture of residential and commercial projects for UK and European based clients.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a Quantity Surveying degree, or similar
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Residential or Commercial project experience
- Client facing and confident
- CAT A sector experience would be ideal
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees
- APC training
- International projects
- Career progression
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Construction