Peace Recruitment is collaborating with a well know multi-disciplinary property firm in Scotland, we are assisting in their recruitment drive on permanent positions in 2021 for Project Managers up to Associate Director Level in both their Edinburgh & Glasgow offices.
Our client offers a range of integrated services which will be discussed with you in the recruitment process. We would like to speak with Project Managers with a minimum of 3 years experience in private practice or client-side roles and in the following sectors; Office/Commercial, Retail, Industrial and residential.
Responsibilities of your new role:
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Responsible for billing (including documentation required for revenue recognition), accounts receivable collection.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Degree educated
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- Proven working experience in project management in a consultancy environment
- Manage delivery of several property projects at any one time through the project life cycle, e.g. programming, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum depending on your experience
- Car allowance up to £6,000 depending on your level
- Annual bonus up to £10,000 based on personal performance
- Private medical insurances
- and more.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, speak with Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.