A forward-thinking, Property Consultancy are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is interested in moving into Project Monitoring and working with several, prestigious clients alongside one of the Directors.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will benefit from a diverse and exciting role, direct access to the Directors, and the chance to work across an array of technically interesting, Monitoring projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Driving license and Car
- Interest in Fund/Bank/Project Monitoring
- Quantity Surveying or RICS accredited degree
- Hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a consultancy environment
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC training and development
- Career development
- Professional membership fee
- Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveying considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Project Monitoring / Surveying / Construction / Fund Monitoring / RICS