A commercial minded, diverse, Cost Management consultancy in London are seeking a MRICS qualified, Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their close knit team.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director of Cost Management on an array of London and European based commercial, residential, hospitality, and healthcare projects.
This role will include a mix of project delivery (pre and post contract), management of junior surveyors, and being a key contact for clients.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
A perfect opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a step up, or an Associate seeking greater responsibility within a supportive environment.
- Ambitious and client facing character
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- Experience within a UK consultancy/private practice environment
- Commercial sector experience would be beneficial
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- International projects
- Professional subscription fees
- Training and career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / MRICS / Commercial / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor