The Argyll Club is reshaping to help our members achieve great success. Our vision is to be London's leading premium workspace brand, through the consistent achievement of exceptional service experiences.
Role: We seek a business aligned Project Manager to manage and deliver on-time, on budget and on-programme Capital expenditure projects in line with the yearly approved budget and programme of works for 38 Central London properties where a majority are heritage sites.
- To manage the commercial aspects of the projects including Contract administration, development of project budgets, valuations and payments.
- Set up and manage benchmarking for building works data, for cost checking and the development of project estimates and quotes.
- Review and mitigate risk during the project lifecycle
- Management of Property Services Project Contractors and Consultants activities at The Argyll club, ensuring that project requirements are met and delivered within cost, on time and to quality requirements.
- To ensure that all works undertaken are undertaken in full compliance with all appropriate legislation and in accordance with The Argyll club’s processes and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Property Services project delivery and contract compliance, ensuring all projects meet The Argyll club’s requirements and standards.
- Ensure compliance with The Argyll club’s health and safety processes, all statutory/ mandatory requirements, including: Building Regulations, site review, CDM, method statements, risk assessments and site inspections.
- Preparation and presentation of specific project information including: business case, estimates & costplans, scope of works, programme, tender process, contracts and consultant appointments.
- Prepare and delivery of written periodic project reports relating to: feasibility, risks, project plan, proposals, progress, and forecasting.
- Management of the project design process including monitoring compliance with Building Regulations, H&S at Work Act and all other statutory/ mandatory regulations.
- Management of the project design scope including coordination and integration of Facilities Management requirements, BIM, Soft Landings, BREEAM and CIBSE etc.
- Tender and procure project consultants, contractors, and equipment services to agreed project plan and The Argyll club’s procurement procedures and processes.
- Prepare project specifications, drawings and tender documents including compliant tendering and advise for statutory approvals requirements.
- Customer centric
- Delivering Results
- Thought Leadership
Skills, Qualifications & Experiences:
- Degree in quantity surveying or building surveying
- Industry recognised project management qualification (APM) or proven track record in delivering projects in a diverse built environment.
- Member of relevant professional institution, preferably RICS (Building or Quantity Surveyor).
- Recognized H&S qualifications.
- Microsoft Word and Excel Intermediate or Advanced level
- Desirable but not essential Technical Qualification in MEP (HNC/ HND).
1. Do you possess a degree in Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying?
2. Do you have experience at a Project Manager grade level working as a Client / Consultant / Contractor?
3. Do you have an Industry recognized project management qualification (APM) or proven track record in delivering projects in a diverse built environment?
4. Are you a member of relevant professional institution, preferably RICS (Building or Quantity Surveyor)?
5. Do you have recognized H&S qualifications?
6. Do you have experience within premium business or hospitality environments?
Salary up to £50,000
** We aim to respond to candidates of interest within 10 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time period, please deem your application to be unsuccessful.
- To apply send your CV to Shona Rye firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re interviewing suitable candidates on a daily basis so please don’t wait until closing date to apply.