Senior Building Surveyor
A multi-disciplinary practice of professional chartered surveyors and construction consultants are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their established, Woolwich Arsenal head office.
Providing expert advice throughout the construction industry, this leading consultancy offer bespoke, innovative and deliverable property solutions to a vast array of clients operating across sectors.
Ideal for a project focused Senior Building Surveyor confident in working autonomously, and as part of a team - this is an ideal opportunity for somebody living within commutable distance of South East London, looking to work on a variety of interesting projects throughout the Capital.
Sectors including; housing, leisure and education
The Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- Experience carrying out a variety of projects including acting as employer's agent
- 5+ years industry experience in a Building Surveying role
- Confident, client-facing and career-driven
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Enhanced company pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A friendly, sociable and flexible working environment
- Frequent incentives and office events
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal on 01628 367 038 for an informative and confidential discussion.
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / RICS / MCIOB / Building Surveying / Surveying / Employers Agent / Contract Administration