- Quantity Surveyor - Client-side
- Up to £45,000 + £4,800 car allowance + 15% Bonus + Private healthcare etc
- Utilities - Digital Infrastructure
- Chichester, West Sussex
Join the UK's largest alternative fibre network provider as Quantity Surveyor and be part of a stable firm with huge investment for years to come. 100% homeworking and with a flexible approach to their employees, this company is offering a long-term opportunity with progression and development.
Our client is the UK’s largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure, and the builder of Gigabit Cities. They are in the midst of a £4billion rollout across the UK and their team is growing rapidly.
The company is in a journey of growth and there are great opportunities for progression for those who are able to drive things forward and help adapt processes to this growth.
If you're enthusiastic and want to be part of developing your career within a relatively new sector then this could be the role for you. As well as providing a stable and challenging work environment that is now more important than ever, you will also be developing experience that leads cleanly in to future sectors such as 5G networks and driverless car infrastructure.
This role is 100% homeworking although time will be spent on-site when needed.
Person Specification: Quantity Surveyor
- Qualified to HNC/HND or equivilent
- Proven experience in commercial management and procuring contractors (ideally in comms, utilities or civils sectors)
- Working knowledge/understanding of NEC3 contracts
- Experience with using spreadsheets to interpret and collate financial data
Roles & Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
Delivering digital infrastructure across the UK by building strong, collaborative relationships with our build partners and teams, ensuring a smooth process and maximum quality across every build. Working as part of our Supply Chain division, you will focus on either one city or multiple cities, managing the commercial resources of your assigned build, mitigating risks, maintaining relationships and ultimately, protecting the client both contractually and commercially.
- Value contractors’ work and certify interim and final payments
- Assess and authorise submission of project variations
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks through implementing our policies for risk management
- Provide commercial and contractual expertise to city build teams, including producing valuation certification, issuing correspondence, claims, budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
- Building and maintaining contractual relationships with build partners
Salary & Package: Quantity Surveyor
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of up to £45,000, which is complimented by a £4,800 car allowance and a package which includes: –
- Performance related bonus up to 15%
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- A day off on your birthday
- A day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice
APPLY : Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Quantity Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors