A well-respected, expanding construction consultancy with offices throughout the South East are seeking a client-focused Building Surveyor to join their North West Kent based team.
Based in Gravesend, the successful Building Surveyor will be comfortable working both as part of a team and using their own initiative whilst working alongside a diverse client base, operating across sectors including commercial, industrial and blue light.
You will be given the opportunity to progress to the most senior level, work alongside a friendly, ambitious team and receive structured APC support
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years Private Practice/Consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- A positive, client-facing demeanour
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid UK driving license
The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £30,000 - £40,000 pa
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Structured APC support for those on the APC pathway
- Frequent office outings and social events
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare/dentalcare (Bupa)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Frequent office outings and events
Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / RICS / Gravesend / Kent / DA12 / Assistant Building Surveyor / Surveying / Building Surveying / APC
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for an informative and confidential discussion.