An award winning, multi disciplinary consultancy are investing heavily across London and are seeking a confident Project Quantity Surveyor to join their residential team.
The Project Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will quickly be involved in seeing out the final stages of a housing association scheme, before taking on a number of residential projects from inception to completion.
- Tender reports
- Contract administration
- Cost planning & Cost reports
- Attending site and client meetings
- Producing final accounts
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveyor (or similar)
- MRICS, or in the final stages of completing
- Previous Cost Consultancy / private practice experience
- Residential project experience
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Life Assurance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days annual leave
- Professional subscriptions
- APC training and costs
- Company car scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / MRICS / Cost Management / Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Project Quantity Surveyor