I am looking for a BIM Coordinator to join a progressive Main Contractor on their journey as they implement BIM across their project portfolio. They are an up and coming Contractor who deliver projects ranging from £20-£140m in a variety of sectors including Residential and Student Accommodation.
The company are beginning to make a name for themselves as a trusted construction partner across London and the Home Counties. They deliver a variety of projects ranging in size and value with a young leadership team benefiting from excellent client relationships and a strong pipeline of work on the horizon.
This is an exciting role for a BIM Coordinator, where you will report into the Pre-Construction Manager and work closely with the delivery teams across multiple projects. As the BIM Coordinator you main duties will include:
- Run clash detection reporting.
- Model quality auditing
- Implement project wide BIM modelling standards.
- Produce and run the modelling for your chosen projects.
- Coordinate and manage any clashes that arise.
- Attend design team meetings and assist the Design/Project Manager.
- BIM experience within a Contractor setting ideally.
- BIM Coordinators/specialists from an Architectural background will be considered.
- You will be ambitious, diligent and able to juggle multiple projects.
- Tenacious and driven.
- Good technical construction knowledge and exposure to large scale, RC frame projects.
- Able to work with autonomy and have strong presentation skills.
- Able to travel into London to attend your sites.
- A basic salary of £40-50,000
- The chance to join a growing SME Main Contractor
- The opportunitity for career growth
- Exciting, large scale projects to work across
- A family feel environment that is a world away from a corporate tier 1 Contractor.