Established and award winning chartered surveying firm are looking to expand within their experienced CPO Team at either surveyor or senior surveyor level.
The ideal candidate will be an MRICS qualified surveyor with experience within the CPO sector, however experience within valuation, agency or development will also be considered as training will be provided. This role is perfect for someone who has had some chartered experience and now wants to develop their career and specialist knowledge.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Providing CPO advice to a range of clients including claimants, acquiring authorities and developers
- Consult with other teams within the business to ensure maximum customer service
- Negotiating land acquisitions prior to CP
- Assisting in claims, assessing and negotiating compensation on behalf of claimants and acquiring authorities
- Preparation of budget documents
- Assisting with Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber references and Public Inquiry preparation
Experience and qualifications required:
- MRICS qualified, desirable Registered Valuer
- Experienced within CPO, agency, valuation or development sectors
- Report writing and presenting work
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, in a team and autonomously
- Networking and business development
- Organisation and time management
Please call 07802 725 452 or email your cv to email@example.com for a confidential conversation regarding this role.