I am currently working with a Local Authority on the South East Coast who are looking for a Building Surveyor to join their team.
About the role;
- You will assist the Property with planned and major/minor maintenance works, external contractors and maintenance repairs to the councils housing stock.
- To carry out Building projects works from proprietary survey, writing specifications, preparing bills of quantities, design specifications, creating schedules of work, drawings and other contractual documentations for competitive tendering.
- You will help with internal and external works on residential properties.
What you'll need;
- Experience of delivering major planned /reactive maintenance programmes for domestic and/or non-domestic buildings.
- 6 month contract+
- 37-hour week, with homeworking and compressed hours available..
- £23- £25 per hour
- Start 2- 3 weeks time
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.