Associate Director, London
A client focused Cost and Project Consultancy are seeking an ambitious and technically astute Quantity Surveyor who is looking to move into a Director role over the next 12 months.
With an established reputation for Quantity Surveying and Project Management across the South East and Midlands, the Partners are now looking to strengthen the London office by appointing a new Associate Director with a Quantity Surveying background.
The role offers a direct route to Directorship over your first 12 months and further progression from there.
The Associate Director's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work with a Partner and Quantity Surveyor on an array of Residential, Healthcare and High Education schemes, providing QS and PM services.
You will also be involved in growing the London office from a recruitment and business perspective. Therefore, any client contacts would be advantageous.
The Associate Director
- Previous Associate/ Associate Director level experience
- Good management and communication skills
- Quantity Surveying background
- A track record of business development
- Healthcare client contacts would be a huge bonus.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Progress to Director in 12 months
- Bonus scheme
- The opportunity to grow a London office for an established consultancy
- £80,000 - £100,000 basic salary
- Professional subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Associate Director / Project Management