A London based Property Company which is steeped in heritage that dates back over a hundred years are seeking a surveyor to carry out Red Book Valuations for Residential and commercial properties.
There is an opportunity with this role to really model your own department and intertwine with the company on a much larger scale.
The company utilises its wide range of knowledge and expertise to deliver bespoke services for their clients.
The Successful Surveyor?
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/FRICS)
- RICS registered Valuer
- Carry out valuation calculations
- Results driven, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Thorough Knowledge of Building pathology and lender guidance.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong understanding of London and Markets.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership (after probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for.
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036