Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Senior or Intermediate level Building Surveyor to join a leading Construction Consultancy based in Winchester.
The company are a multi-disciplinary consultancy that provide a range of Surveying, Project, Cost, Design and Engineering services to clients across the private and public sector.
The Winchester Building Surveying team hold strong expertise and provide mixture of design, project and professional advice to clients within commercial and residential property. Due to an increased demand of workloads, the team is now looking to appoint an additional Building Surveyor to join the business.
Your new role
As a Senior / Intermediate Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for undertaking and providing a range of Building Consultancy services to a portfolio of clients. Although varied, this will include design, construction, refurbishments, repair and maintenance projects, along with encompassing professional based workloads.
Specific responsibilities may include;
- Provide advice and deliver on design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment on a variety of commercial and residential property.
- Prepare work specifications, estimates, planned maintenance programmes and provide contract administration.
- Carry out Building and Measured Surveys, Dilapidations and Schedules of Condition.
- Identify, diagnose and report on building defects.
- Project manage and supervise building work on site.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed within the role, you will need;
- Preferably be MRICS qualified
- A minimum of 1 year PQE or higher, depending on level
- Proven experience in undertaking a range of project and professional building surveying work
- Skills in project management, contract administration and analytical report writing
- Be an assertive and driven professional with excellent client facing skills
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.