A Local Authority based in the South East are currently seeking an Interim Development Manager, to work on an industrial development project in the Borough.
What you need
- Experience of undertaking development project work such as financial appraisals, valuations, viability assessments etc.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a framework to assess potential new projects.
- Experience of working in a team, with other colleagues and internal and external consultants, providing appropriate professional technical advice and expertise to take development projects from inception to completion.
- Experience in contract management, project management, legal documentation review, consultation and engagement activities, drafting reports and briefing notes, procurement and budget monitoring.
- The position will be a 12-18 month contract.
- Due to Covid19, the role will initially be home based with a view to be in the office once social distancing has been lifted in line with government guidelines.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment on 07710988890 or email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.