National Property Partnership
Associate to Partner Level, Central London.
From £50,000 and upwards to Partner level remuneration. DOE
Our client’s Property Management Department has recently significantly increased in size following the appointment by the Government Property Agency to onboard and manage the income of the Governments property estate, The portfolio contains trophy buildings across the country with a concentration in Whitehall. They have created an agile team to support both onboarding and the management of these assets once onboarded and the portfolio is set to increase significantly in 2021 with a planned transfer of responsibility of managing Government owned buildings from the various Departments to the GPA, which could double the current portfolio.
Day to Day
- Deputise for GPA Property Management Lead.
- Provide support and input as part of the GPA Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Contribute expertise, knowledge, and strategy to deliver the agreed scope to GPA, KPI’s and CPI’s.
- Manage the London Portfolio and support Onboarding Team.
- Support, manage and oversee the London GPA team.
- Ensure delivery of Building Asset Plans for London Portfolio.
- Work with GPA’s Client Solutions team to provide information necessary for Government Department’s relocations.
- Provide focus on data management and Horizon database to facilitate best practise assurance.
- Represent GPA when required at meetings with Government Departments.
- Deputise for Head of GPA Property Management and be part of GPA Property Management Senior Leadership Team.
- Work with Data and Forecasting Lead to provide data and assumptions for forecasting.
- Work alongside GPA Asset Managers.
- Manage the London GPA Portfolio and lead regular management meetings with GPA providing required reporting.
- Support Onboarding team when required.
- Manage London team set objectives and complete appraisals. Support team and mentor when needed.
- As part of delivering the Building Asset Plans provide focus on Critical Dates to ensure events actioned in a timely manner to resolution.
- Ensure agreements are complied with and documentation up to date wherever possible. Prepare and complete standard occupational agreements MOTOs and TOAs.
- Ensure timely resolution of tenant / client queries including debt collection to KPI’s.
- Ensure the Horizon database is up to date using the agreed Change Control Process.
- Manage dilapidations process for London Portfolio.
- MRICS with minimum five years PQE
- Horizon / system knowledge
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to deliver set objectives to time deadlines.
- Taking ownership of decisions and recommendations
- Commercial awareness, business acumen
- Strategic alignment to company vision
- Strong working knowledge of Property Management Software system
- Responsibility and ownership of complete service delivery
- Keen interest in environmental management
- Managing the setup of new properties
- Awareness of public sector
- Knowledge of retail market or shopping centres.
- Clean driving licence
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫