A fast paced, Quantity Surveying Consultancy in North London is seeking an experienced, Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their strong management team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in North London with travel to site, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of high end residential development projects across London and the Home Counties.
Day to day, you will be involved in:
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Assessing costs for risk management
- Take projects through to practical completion
- Advise clients
- Negotiate contracts
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Construction related degree
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Hands-on experience within the residential sector
- A successful track record of seeing projects through from inception to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Private Health scheme
- Professional membership fee
- Career development
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Travel expenses
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / MRICS