Warr + Webb has an opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join its team in London and play a pivotal role in the company’s growth.
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and talented Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on a number of projects and work alongside a small team on others.
Experience in high-end residential and commercial would be advantageous.
Warr + Webb is a multi-disciplinary company, based in the canal-side Great Western Studios in West London. The scope of our services includes Design, Project Management and Construction, delivering elegant and aspirational projects that exceed our Clients’ briefs.
- Offer you the opportunity to guide the development of projects across the country
- Facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing company
- Provide a creative, friendly and energetic working environment
- Assist in the compilation of monthly forecasts and cost value reconciliations
- Manage the procurement of all subcontractors
- Manage the financial aspects of sub-contract packages
- Provide relevant information for incorporation into the monthly financial report
- Report financial position in respect of managed sub-contract packages
- Prepare and execute of sub-contract orders
- Measure, price and check dayworks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and take-off software (eg. Bluebeam Revu) is required
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is required
Employment type – Fixed term contract, regularly reviewed, with a view to extending.
Please submit CVs and samples of work, no larger than 5MB, using the ‘apply’ link below.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.