A vibrant Cost Management consultancy near London Bridge is seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is capable of running projects independently and preparing cost plans with minimal support.
Joining a close knit team, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a wealth of high-end projects and high profile clients.
You will also benefit from unrestricted career progression.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Comfortable creating Cost Plans of £2m or more.
- Capable of working on projects independently
- Hold a RICS accredited degree and focused on achieving MRICS (if not MRICS already)
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a small team
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Mobile and laptop
- Flexible working
- 2x yearly bonus - performance related
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Project Management / Surveying / Quantity Surveying