Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next exciting move? Want to work for an established firm of people with an impressive pipeline of work? Then apply below!
A leading construction consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying services have a superb team of Quantity Surveyors working alongside clients for the full life cycle of their projects. They are delivering innovative, exciting projects within the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors.
You will have a proven track record of outstanding results gained in private practice working on central London projects within the Residential, Commercial or Hospitality sectors and will hold industry recognised qualifications such as RICS or MCIOB.
Your work to date will have given you the knowledge, skills and confidence required to carry out all aspects of pre and post contract duties, and you will be able to apply your commercial awareness and solid judgement to each step of the process.
Duties / Skills Required will include:
· Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
· Be able to chair meetings and have leadership skills.
· Have exceptional planning and organising skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
· Be able to work independently, make sensible judgements and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done
· Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop the business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to work independently, be creative and deliver excellence.