An Associate Building Surveyor is required for a multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Building Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the construction industry in London.
As an Associate Building Surveyor at this professional firm, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
Your Associate Building Surveyor Job Role:
· Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
· Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
· Preparing and producing specifications for works
· Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team
· Acting as Employers Agent
· Acting as Contract Administrator
· Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms
· Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality and cost of projects
· Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall Etc Act, as an appointed surveyor
· Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer
Your background as Associate Building Surveyor will be:
· MRICS qualified
· Employers Agent experience
· Experience in Residential, Commercial, Hospitality sectors of the Construction Industry
· Computer Literate, effective report writing and the ability to converse with a diverse range of -people at all levels
· Motivate and lead a team; ability to take responsibility and deliver results
· Ability to manage Client expectations
For more information, please contact Niamh Finnegan at Aldwych Consulting.