A professional Quantity Surveying consultancy with an impressive portfolio of work is seeking a MRICS qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor, to join their London office, who is comfortable dealing with high net worth clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining at an exciting time due to the recent influx of interesting projects including billionaire residential projects in the UK and Europe, an impressive framework agreement, and finally small office, hotel, and infrastructure jobs.
On a number of projects you will act as the lead Quantity Surveyor and with others you will be supported by the Quantity Surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or in the final stages of sitting
- A successful track record of acting as the lead QS
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Client facing / Strong communication skills
- Interested in working across a variety of sectors
- Consultancy / PQS background
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional subscription fee
- Training and career development
- Healthcare scheme
- Flexible working
- Interesting and diverse project load
- Enthusiastic and positive working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying