Macdonald & Company are working with a highly regarded small- medium sized consultancy who, due to demands on their business are looking to appoint Chartered Valuation Surveyors / Registered Valuers to undertake formal Red Book valuations for loan security purposes to both the High Street and secondary lending market across Bristol and South West.
If you want to join a progressive and growing business and see your input be noticed then get in touch today. Required Qualifications
Fully qualified Chartered Surveyor and a RICS Registered Valuer.
Ideally 3 years PQE of commercial residential and development valuations. More recently qualified Registered Valuers will be considered
- Keen to be part of a successful and well organised national team with the ability to be self-motivated and with a drive to succeed
- A good working knowledge of IT (particularly Excel, Argus Developer and KEL Investment Valuer) is essential.
- Ability to travel throughout the region
- Team player of this national service and keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendation
If you, or anyone you know might be interested or would like to find out more in confidence then please call Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 to find out more.