My client is looking to recruit a highly motivated Senior Project Manager/Associate Director to join their successful and established Development Project Management team.
You will be joining a successful and growing team that sits within the wider London Project Management offering, delivering project management services predominately in the logistics sector as well as other commercial sectors too.
Providing development project management services for funders, developers and occupiers, our client base and projects are very mixed. Opportunities exist to work across a range of projects including strategic land developments, front-end technical due diligence, development monitoring and occupier project management projects including fit outs of new and existing buildings and self-build developments.
You will be required to take ownership of key projects and clients, whilst building upon and nurturing existing Building & Project Consultancy contacts, clients and also those of other key divisions. It is expected that you will play an active role in developing current relationships to grow new clients and opportunities.
- Client focus – effective client interaction with terrific lines of communication; work to identify customer needs; deliver upon commitments to clients; provide value-add.
- Advise clients of their options and propose an appropriate strategy together with involvement of the client as required and carry out the service to achieve said goals.
- Preparing and management of full suite of project control documentation, including but not limited to, project executions plans, project brief, tender documentation, advising on procurement of professional team and procurement routes, risk register, programme and regular reporting.
- Lead and manage specific projects with ability to administer contracts without the need for Director supervision.
- Contribute to client pitches, business development, strategy and presentations.
- Seek and integrate inputs from other professionals/consultancy divisions within the business to best service the client and assist in delivery of the project
- Provide ‘first in class’ performance, enhancing my client’s brand and local market prestige
- Develop fantastic working relationships with existing clients and other service providers. Support the team in sourcing and securing new clients.
- Attend internal and external networking events to build upon individual/team profile and market presence.
- Utilising the contacts of my client’s network to identify potential new instructions and identifying opportunities for cross selling across the business.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are followed and adhered to throughout.
- Seek and integrate inputs from other professionals/consultancy divisions to best service the client and assist in delivery of the project
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- RICS qualified – 5 years +
- The successful candidate must have new build development PM experience
- Track record delivering successful projects across a broad range in a lead role
- Ideally experience delivering new-build projects, particularly throughout the UK.
- Track record of successful contribution in pitching and winning new business instructions.
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability in successful pitching and winning new business instructions
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion
- Trusted Advisor to clients
- High attention to detail, well organised with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- A team player
- A desire to progress and generate new business
- Highly motivated, proactive and a ‘can do’ attitude
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.