Project Director role to lead the Phase 1 delivery of a larger £200M+ development
The client is a leading Project & Building Consultancy Firm who has secured a number of new exciting projects ranging from Corporate Office Fit-out, Large Commercial Office Refurbishment, Large Commercial Office New-Build, and Residential Mixed-Use Projects (c. 10M - £200M) in 2021
The Project Director will lead a team (c. 2-3) to deliver the Phase 1 of a larger c. £200M+ residential mixed-use development in East London. The project received planning permission in the end of 2019 and is currently going to tender for demolition work with a target to start construction on-side in May/June time.
- The ideal candidate will have experience (preferably from Consultancy) in delivering complex residential and/or office development through the feasibility, planning, and delivery process.
- MRICS/MCIOB preferred
- Large and complex residential-led mixed-use scheme
- Dynamic and forward thinking organisation
- Opportunity for experienced Associate Director to progress into a PD role
- Attractive salary and benefits including 35 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)