Already a Surveyor or Surveying professional, but fancy a change in direction?
The Ambitious Group, one of the UK's leading Property Sector recruitment Firms, is now seeking an outstanding individual from a Surveying background to join us, specifically recruiting Surveyors from across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work as part of a team alongside our other highly successful recruitment professionals.
- NO micromanaging!
- NO minimum call out numbers!
- NO threshold – earn commission on everything you bill!
- FULL SUPPORT from our in-house Candidate Resourcers and Administrators!
- LinkedIn Recruiter Account
We are a successful and fast-growing business, so long term career development and opportunities are endless!
Established over 10 years and based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire we are an established and specialist Property & Legal Conveyancing Sector Recruitment Business, working with the best clients in the sectors. You will be on a first name basis with some of the biggest and most well-known people in the industry!
- From a Surveying background, you must have the desire and drive to move across into Recruitment for the long term
- You must be assertive, confident and able to carry out regular candidate interviews and client meetings
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time
- Be an excellent communicator with a persuasive edge, in addition to being a confident networker
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness, be target driven and highly organised
- Be able to travel frequently for candidate and client meetings
Working as part of an established team, you will be very much at the sharp end of the business.
- Working closely with the existing team, you will be placing candidates of all levels into permanent positions in the Surveying sector
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with Candidates and Clients alike
- Visiting clients at their business premises, discussing their needs and making recruitment recommendations
- Negotiating fee structures
- Carrying out face to face candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for your client’s requirements
- Sourcing new candidates using a variety of means, and dealing with multiple daily applications
- Working with existing candidates on the internal database, ensuring their expectations are managed and discussing new roles and opportunities with them
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join the team and further develop your career. Internal advancement opportunities are always available, so for the most ambitious candidates, future career growth is a real possibility.
- A market leading package, designed and structured to attract the very best
- Car Allowance
- Uncappped Earnings Potential
- 23 Days Holiday Rising Annually
- Dedicated Administrative & Resourcing Support
- LinkedIn Recruiter Account