Blayze Group are pleased to be working with a Real Estate non-bank lender in the search for a Loans Operations Manager to join their team in London.
The company have offices on three continents; however this role sits within the UK business dealing with loans secured against UK residential property. The main purpose of the role is to manage transactions from application through to drawdown of loan, as well as management of the legal process, timing of completions and release of funds at scale.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a growing team, with an entrepreneurial mindset, where they will be given the chance to make a difference.
- Provide excellence in customer service, contributing to the delivery of the Company's lending objectives by processing settlements in line with the Company's lending procedures and policies.
- Liaise with the sales team, solicitors and funding partners.
- Deliver excellent customer service through attention to detail, problem solving and communication.
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure funds are available and are released on time.
- Follow up with solicitors for the satisfaction of outstanding conditions and the completion of mortgages.
- Deal with requests for amended offers, and deliver excellent customer service through attention to detail, problem solving and communication.
- 3-5 years experience in mortgage loan settlements or loan operations ideally from a Real Estate a non-bank lender.
- A self starter and proactive team player who wants to improve current systems and processes.
- Good communicator and able to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
If you match the above criteria please send your CV to Adriana.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.