Do you have an interest in the Healthcare sector?
Would you like to manage projects which have an impact on the local community?
Do you want to work for an employer that invest in their employees?
A niche and recently established consultancy have exclusively retained Beach Baker with a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their South West office. The company are industry experts in healthcare and capital planning, property and project management, working with over a quarter of the organisations within the NHS market at any given time.
Benefits of working for this practice:
- Young, growing and social office.
- Working on presigious projects which have an impact on the local community.
- Flexible working - contracted hours is 35 per week but no set dialy working hours.
- 10% ownership trust which is invested in employees.
- Relaxed social working culture.
The successful candidate will ideally be chartered (MRICS/MCIOB) and with experience working on public sector property projects, preferably but not essentially, NHS Trusts.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, private health, pension and life assurance.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please email your CV directly to email@example.com and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.