Macdonald & Company are currently working on a Senior Associate position paying up to £65,000 per annum plus bonus.
Our client is a start-up property company who acquires social and affordable housing aspects of South East based developments. Their current portfolio is made up of circa 4,000 units with plans to double their construction pipeline. Our client’s ambitious plans include growing this figure substantially over the coming years approaching 30,000 units. They are seeking a driven and ambitious analyst to help them to achieve this target.
The successful candidate will lead on schemes specific to London and with the assistance of the team be expected to oversee investment appraisals ensuring total compliance with relevant guidance. Our client is looking for somebody who can take schemes from securing heads of terms to progressing to contract exchange.
Key duties include:
- Liaising with stakeholders including housebuilders, agents, and developers to oversee the appraisal process and leading schemes through to delivery stage
- Reporting on offers and being adaptable where a change in approach is required to manage the pipeline
- Working closely with senior members of the team to source new opportunities
- Ensuring literature and further materials prepared for use within and external to the organisation are finished to a high standard and on time. This includes reviewing documents prepared by team members used within the Exchange process.
Our client is looking for:
- Candidates with at least 2-3 years’ experience of London based acquisitions combined with an interest in furthering a career within residential development
- High level computer literacy specifically in running appraisals using Excel
- A good grounding knowledge of the development cycle
- A proven ability to manage external stakeholders/agents to extract relevant information
- An ability to work proactively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priority cases, think analytically and communicate confidently
- An ability to manage own workload as well as team objectives
Should you wish to learn more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch with Joseph Corcoran on E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or T: 0207 318 5856