A highly respected and established, Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their Bristol office as an Associate Director.
A unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor seeking further promotion, a broad range of work, and to be part of a sociable and hard-working team of Quantity Surveyors.
The Associate Director's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying team alongside a Partner. You will also be involved in delivering Education, Commercial, Hospitality and Residential projects across the South West.
Finally, assisting with generating new fees will also be a key part of your role and progression towards Partner.
The Associate Director
- Previous experience as a Senior or Associate within a PQS/ Consultancy environment
- Preferably MRICS
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Experience working within the South West, Quantity Surveying market
- Excellent communication skills.
- Progress to Partner
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Director / MRICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Cost Management