A prestigious Cost Management practice in Bristol is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding, Quantity Surveying team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a close knit team which has seen continued success and growth over the last few years.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved throughout the project life cycle of higher education, commercial, and residential projects across Bristol and the South West.
The role presents an opportunity to grow into a Director role with a national consultancy.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Ideally MRICS
- A successful track record of delivering projects from inception to completion
- Pre and post contract experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a PQS/consultancy environment
- £45,000 - £60,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Professional membership fees
- Training and development
- Mobile and laptop
- Birthday off
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management / Surveying / Quantity Surveying