A leading Cost Consultancy are looking to take on a professional and ambitious MEP Associate Quantity Surveyor for their London office which has been exceptionally busy over the past 12 months.
The successful MEP Associate Quantity Surveyor will have a varied role from project delivery, managing and mentoring the MEP Quantity Surveying team, and also looking at other avenues for new work.
The workload at this top Cost Consultancy is vast and you will be exposed to an array of Data Centre, Commercial, Residential, Sports, and Healthcare projects.
The MEP Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Pre and post contract experience
- Both mechanical and electrical background
- UK, Quantity Surveying experience within a PQS/Consultancy environment
- Good communication skills
- Any data centre, sector experience, would be ideal
- Preferably MRICS
- £65,000 - £80,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Mechanical and Electrical