An innovative Project and Cost Management consultancy in Essex is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor from a PQS/ Consultancy background to join their team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will add to their current Surveying team who work across an array of Education, Health, Commercial and Residential projects across Essex and London, providing a full pre and post contract services.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will act as the lead Quantity Surveyor and deliver on projects up to £45m and also be a key client contact.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a Quantity Surveying degree or MRICS qualified
- Education project experience would be preferrable
- Strong communication skills
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to commute around Essex
- Able to deliver projects independently
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- RICS subscription fees
- Career development
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / RICS / Quantity Surveying