Full APC Support (£30,000 - £40,000)
Sectors: Residential, Education, Healthcare & Ecclesiastical
A multi-disciplined private practice based on the South West London/Surrey border are seeking a client-facing Building Surveyor (2+ years) to join their close-knit team.
Diversifying across sectors including residential, education, healthcare, and ecclesiastical, this is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor looking to join a forward-thinking practice offering person-specific APC support and an enviably low staff-turnover.
Offering the full complement of projects and traditional building surveying such as design + specification, contract administration/project delivery, and party wall matters.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years client-facing Building Surveying experience
- APC enrolled with experience working within a private practice/consultancy environment
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated and committed to personal/professional development
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Structured APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for a confidential and informed discussion on how he can help.
#RICS #APC #buildingsurveying #buildingsurveyor #surveyor