An award winning, ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in West London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved across a variety of public sector schemes, providing a mixture of pre and post, cost management services alongside a Senior and Associate Quantity Surveyor.
- Producing cost reports and forecasts
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Attend site
- Preparing tender documents and schedule of rates
The Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a RICS accredited degree
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveying within a consultancy environment
- Good pre and post contract experience
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Bonus scheme
- Car Allowance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Gym Membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / RICS / Cost Consultant