Joshua Robert is representing a leading client side property organisation with a substantial portfolio of assets across the UK. The business is seeking to employ Property Managers to join their Midlands operation.
The business is in a strong position and are now investing heavily in expansion of the business and property portfolio. The Role:
- Support the tenant communication and application process for landlords
- Take direction from the asset management team
- Work with credit control to ensure prompt recovery of rent and service charge arrears
- Ensure smooth running of sites, overseeing maintenance and repairs
- Managing tenancy issues answering queries as necessary
- Ensure on site statutory compliance is met and records maintained
- Undertake periodic inspections to premises and void premises to ensure the schemes are being maintained and presented to a good standard
- Review and implement the recommendations made in the periodic Health and Safety Reports and Building and Engineering Insurance Reports.
- Rates mitigation
- Ensure the required statutory certificates are in place.
- To support service charge budgeting, reconciliations and expenditure, including contractor tenders.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enhanced negotiation abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- IT literate
- GCSE Maths grade C or above equivalent
- Experience as a Property Manager or similar role within commercial/retail/residential
- Strong customer focus
- Highly motivated; enthusiastic and dedicated
- Committed to overall excellence and particularly provision of excellent service at best value
- High standards of integrity, fairness and professionalism and ability to build trust and respect.
As well as working for a highly successful and forward-thinking company, there is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for development and progression. For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on: 0121 582 0877 email@example.com