Are you an experienced Commerical Valuation surveyor looking for a new role with scope for real career progression?
Our clients are one of the UK’s leading independent RICS regulated Surveying practices.
Due to continued growth of high-quality instructions within a very busy, friendly and dynamic national team, they are looking to onboad a handful of Commercial Valuation Surveyors across different locations in the East Scotland region. You will be required to undertake valuation instructions and to take an active role in developing the Valuation business.
Basic Salary of between £36,000 – £44,000 (DOE) + car
The successful Valuation Surveyor will have;
• Minimum level of AssocRICS
• Registered Valuer Status (VRS) - VRS qualified surveyor to carry out Home Reports and lenders mortgage valuation reports.
• Wide variety of office, industrial and retail instruction
• Facilities to work from home.
• Full UK driving licence
• Local knowledge of the area.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you want more details.