Blayze Group are working with an exciting hotel brand who are in a unique and well-capitalized position to expand across Europe. We are searching for an experienced Hotels Acquisition Manager to join the Acquisition and Investment team and play a key role in driving this phase of growth for the company.
You will work alongside the Acquisition & Investment Director in sourcing development and investment opportunities across key European cities. You will be given the opportunity to leverage your existing network across Europe, and form good relationships with Agents, Developers and Investors within the Hospitality sector. The role will cover every aspect of the acquisition process from undertaking feasibility analysis through to the final closing of the transaction.
Key duties include, but not limited to:
- Negotiate and close acquisition and investment transactions.
- Build and develop your local network across key European cities.
- Undertake detailed feasibility studies and prepare internal business cases for the investment committee and shareholders.
- Post-acquisition support.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a transaction-focused real estate role within the hotels sector.
- You have a proven transactions track record, and an existing network across Europe.
- Strong financial modelling capabilities
- You must be Fluent in English and ability to speak other European languages.
- Self-starter and confident to work independently as well as being a key team player.
- You are adaptable to any environment, entrepreneurial and able to multitask.
- Excited to travel frequently throughout Europe.