We are delighted to be representing a Privately owned and well respected, premium regional Developer. Due to growth, there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join this successful and dynamic team. For a tenacious individual, there are exceptional opportunities to climb to Director level within this flat structured organisation.
Working closely with an experienced Chairman and team of Directors - you will gain insightful, first-hand knowledge of the industry. Therefore, this role would suit an individual that will thrive upon close working relationships at Director level and within a small team environment. The desire and ability to work diversely will also be a critical aspect of the Quantity Surveyor post.
You will be Responsible to the Construction Director and ideally have post 4 years’ experience within a Building Contractor and/or Housebuilder environment.
- Procurement of Subcontractors
- Material orders
- Production of valuations
- Cashflows, Cost and Value reconciliations, Financial management
- Financial performance of up to 3 housing projects
Special Relationships: (External Relations):
- Clients and their representatives
- Internal Relations
- Contracts Managers, Directors, Site Managers
Purpose of Job:
- To manage and control contracts within budgeted expense
- Procure subcontractors in accordance with the programme
- Ensure compliance with the Construction Act
- To forecast cashflows and predict profits
- Protect the companies legal and financial position
Scope of Job:
- To report and control costs on contracts working in accordance with the Quantity Surveyor’s detailed Job Procedure
*Detailed job Specification is available for successful applicants