Beach Baker are exclusively acting for a highly successful property consultancy with their expansion plans for their South West office located in Somerset. The firm are leaders in their niche sector and have a national reputation for development advice. They provide a very interesting and varied workload centred on providing strategic development advice to clients.
Providing advice to residential or commercial property development, this experienced development team provide market leading technical advice with regard to both planning and the development process. The opportunity for the successful candidate will be to provide expert development advice to clients which include developers and investors no matter what the complexity of the development. The core goal is to work strategically so that strategies are in place to increase both the asset value and development return. Main responsibilities will include:
* Viability assessment.
* Exercising options.
* Loan security development valuation.
* Development land acquisition and disposal strategies.
* Negotiation of development agreements.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
* Real Estate degree accredited by RICS
* Member of RICS - with 5-10 years PQE.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
* Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Excellent basic salary, bonus, pension and benefits are available.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.