Strategic management of the delivery of a portfolio of Real Estate and build/fit-out projects
Our client is a global leader in Commercial Real Estate
This position provides strategic insight and advice as well as the development and coordination of Real Estate project delivery systems at the project and business level. The PMO is responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive project controls system and providing executive oversight and project management support.
The position is the main point of contact for the client organisation relating to all project activities and maintains the primary project tracking system for status reporting to the business. The PMO position will review all relevant Programme elements including acting as an advisor to ensure that the brief, project development, feasibility assessment, design, and construction meet the needs of the client and its stakeholders.
- Degree in Real Estate Project / Construction Management (ideal but not a must)
- 2 years progressive experience in Transaction or Project Management, including successful completion of directly managed constructed projects,
- -OR- Bachelors Degree in unrelated field with 2 min years progressive experience in construction project management, including successful completion of directly managed constructed projects
- The opportunity to be working on Real Estate Projects for exciting blue-chip clients at a global scale
- Fast-tracked career progression opportunity for ambitious individuals