I am currently working with a Local Authority in London who are looking for a Asset Surveyor to join their team on an Interim basis.
About the role;
- You will be working on circa 11000 Housing Assets enabling asset decisions to be made and making a difference to the lives of our residents and their communities.
- you will assist the Building Safety Asset Data Manager in the development and collation of Golden Thread information which includes carrying out Stock Condition Surveys, Energy Performance Certificate Surveys, Health and Safety asset audits to support the intelligence lead approach to housing asset management and investment.
- You will produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans for capital investment purposes including life cycles and forward capital cost plans including new build handed over from the Regeneration Team
You must have;
- relevant Building Surveying qualification such as HND or equivalent plus 3 years experience.
- relevant Accredited Assessor qualification such as City and Guilds Level 3 in Energy Assessment.
- at least 3 years experience in undertaking Stock Condition Surveys including HHSRS and RdSAP Energy information in Council or Social Housing.
- experience of diagnosing disrepair and building defects and specified works required.
- familiar with the use of software to produce Energy Performance Certificates and be able to use a wide range of IT packages, especially Microsoft Office and Excel Spreadsheets.
About the contract;
- £240 - £250 a day
- 3 month + contract
- start ASAP.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.