Building Surveyor – Client side – Bonus 40%
Rare client side Building Surveyor opportunity working for a property company with a large portfolio of assets across the UK.
In reward for this exciting, challenging and varied role, you will be paid a highly competitive basic and car allowance plus an almost unrivalled market leading bonus of 40% and benefits package.
Supporting with the construction, letting, refurbishment and ongoing occupation of the assets, this a varied and challenging role. Fulfilling the day-to-day operations of the business through the delivery of strategic business objectives and internal reporting.
This is Client facing role, liaising with tenants, their representatives, asset managers, consultants and legal advisors. You will be self-motivated, have the ability to work autonomously and clearly articulate your objectives whilst understanding the client/business’ needs.
Report and results
Download our annual report, management statements and company results.
Report and results
- Project Management of Capex Construction Projects, including:
- Identifying contracting partners
- Monitoring works/progress
- Handovers and snagging
- Working closely with consultants, solicitors and clients to ensure successful delivery of projects in compliance within lease terms, statute and budgets.
- Coordinate the documentation of licenses, wayleaves and easements alongside our solicitors and appointed consultants.
- Supporting with reporting for annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for Capital Expenditure.
- Maintain the technical asset documentation associated with the properties, portfolios and estate.
- Coordination of inspections for our appointed consultants and attendance where required.
- Inspections of the assets to review condition, collect data, verify documentation (as-built docs, statutory certification etc.) and addressing property related tenancy matters.
- Appraise and feedback on the assets, their conditions, the tenant’s operations and considerations for future strategy.
In order to be considered a contender for this highly desirable client side position, you must be a RICS Chartered Building Surveyor or a member of the CIOB, with at least one year’s experience.
Please call Maria on 07552 376 592 for a confidential discussion.
Deadline for applications is Friday 9th April 2021.