I am currently working with a Local Authority in the East Anglia who are looking for a Capital Project Manager to join their team on an interim basis to cover maternity leave.
About the role;
- You will oversee the management and delivery of projects such as refurbishment of listed buildings, offices, new build doctor surgery's, public realm work and other commercial developments
- must be proficient in managing teams of consultants, main contractors and liaison with client teams
- You will manage and co-ordinate project delivery plans to ensure timetables are established agreed and adhered to for the delivery of all schemes.
- Must have experience of working in construction or property development environment.
- Experience of successfully managing projects/programme
- Experience of carrying out detailed project and financial appraisals.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the social housing environment and associated regulatory, statutory and legislative requirements.
- Knowledge of the development process including planning, post contract processes, contract law and viability principles and valuation matters
About the Contract;
- 10 - 11 Months
- Start in 3 - 4 weeks
- £275 - £325 a day
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.