Our client, a local authority on the South Coast, urgently seeks a Land consultant to conduct an intensive review of public land holdings to produce a comprehensive profile of suitable opportunities.
Purposed Project Outputs:
- A list of possible development site opportunities that involve public sector land ownership
- A shortlist of development site opportunities
- Heads of Terms on a small number of priority sites
- An established network of public sector local landowners
- One or more development opportunities funnelled towards particular funding streams
- Experience in landowner engagement skills or working with the public
- A degree in Geography or similar would be beneficial
- Land Referencing experience - researching and identifying land, land interests and rights in land to keep stakeholders informed of scheme development
- Experience with land acquisition processes
- Providing a client-facing experience
- To provide support to projects by undertaking technical elements of projects on time, within budget and to the agreed standards.
- Full drivers’ licence
Interested and want to find out more? Email any questions to email@example.com.