I am currently working with a Religious Organisation who are looking for an Asset & Maintenance Surveyor to join their team.
About the role;
- To ensure the ongoing suitability of properties for tenants, a large proportion of whom are elderly with associated specific needs - So experience in Adaptations NEEDED!
- To ensure the necessary maintenance and repairs and appropriate adaptions are carried out to the required standard.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
Responsibilities and Duties;
- Assess property for suitability.
- Carry out and produce a pre-purchase survey and valuation for each new property.
- Assess work required. Specify, procure (within delegated authority limit) and
manage necessary building works.
- Ensure that work is carried out to the required standard, managing all snagging,
rework etc prior to sign off.
- Day to day maintenance and repairs - assess condition of properties, assess if properties are suitable for tenants
- 6 month +
- Start 2 weeks
- 200 - 230 a day
- Residential properties across the south mostly in Home Counties/London/South East - MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL IF NEEDED.
- Office based in London