Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to work on Healthcare Projects that are complex and innovative? Want to be part of a progressive team where you can accelerate your career progression? Then apply below today!
A global, leading consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to work on Healthcare projects across London and join a passionate team of professionals.
As Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Undertake a lead role on small projects and assist in leading on a significant component of a large project.
- Assist in mentoring and managing junior members of staff
- Manage the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management.
As Senior Project Manager your experience will include:
- Understanding of building technology
- Working knowledge of the differences between different forms of procurement.
- Working knowledge of HSE issues and legal obligations of parties and able to facilitate discussions on these topics.
- Knowledge and experience of the Healthcare sector (including current issues and business drivers) and local construction market.
- Experienced in a Client management role – Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are ‘live’, plus seeking new opportunities.
- Ability to present to a large group
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- JCT Contract Administration
- NEC 3/4 Contract Administration (Accreditation a positive)
- Robust Stakeholder Management process
- Strong Project Management process
- Professional Qualification within a relevant construction discipline
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- One professional subscription fee (annual payment)