Project Manager in Kent
Multi-disciplinary Consultancy providing services to developments, estates and clients throughout London and the South East are looking for a Project Manager to join their team and take on the responsibilities of a Surveying & Projects Coordinator. This position is suitable for persons with professional experience in the Property Management sector or persons with similar professional services background looking to expand their skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and able to add value to the team and be someone they can truly get behind to help develop professionally and as an individual. This position provides excellent exposure to the Block Management industry working with in-house teams, property owners, industry colleagues and a range of service providers.
As Project Manager you can expect to be working on the following:
- Project management including the coordination of internal projects
- Diary management of the team of in-house Surveyors and following up completed appointments
- Booking and confirming appointments for the Surveying Team
- Administration support for the Surveying and On-Site Teams
- Liaising between the internal departments
- Invoicing for works carried out by Surveyors
- Billing completed works by Surveyors
- Managing the tender processes for minor and major works projects
- Displaying a good level of professional communication skills
- Good understanding of JCT minor works.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Property Industry
- Relevant experience in the Property Management industry is preferable, especially within Block Management and/or Surveying.
- Experience within professional services industry.
- Capability to work under pressure in a busy working environment and manage time efficiently.
- Able to add value to a team.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a trustworthy team player.
- Further Education in Project Management desirable
- Salary is £22k-£28k depending on experience with bonus scheme and annual review
- The role is office based
- Working within a professional, supportive, friendly team
- This role benefits from further career development opportunities.