Multi-Disciplinary Building Consultancy offering flexible working and a competitive salary in Hampshire .
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Building Surveyor with experience of residential building surveys and also meet the criteria below:
- You must have experience in conducting RICS New Homebuyers Reports and Building Surveys . Excellent presentation along with the ability to manage varying workloads to tight deadlines.
- Qualified to AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS level
- Wide variety of property issues and defect knowledge
They offer excellent career progression and ongoing CPD training.
You will be technically proficient with an eye for detail and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Salary on offer ranges from £50k to £60k with the following benefits:
- Flexible working and working from home
- up to 33 days annual leave (using Q1 holiday bonus scheme) plus bank holidays
- attractive car allowance or company car
- payment of professional subscriptions and support with CPD
- provision of all engineering and home office equipment
- pension contribution
- life insurance
- enhanced parental leave